WAX@HOME Body Waxing Strips are formulated with chamomile flower extract, avocado oil and vitamin E to soothe and moisturize skin.
Waxing strips remove the hair from the root for results that may last up to 4 weeks. For best results, hair should be between 2 to 5 mm in length.
- Rub the waxing strip between your hands until the wax becomes soft.
- For waxing smaller skin areas cut the strip as desired. Carefully split the strip into two parts.
- Press the strip firmly to the waxing area and rub it with your hand several times in the direction of hair growth.
- While the skin is held taut with one hand, grasp the end of the strip with the other hand and pull the strip off briskly (like pulling off a bandage strip) against the hair growth direction, as CLOSE and PARALLEL to skin as possible.
- Repeat the procedure, if necessary.
CAUTION! It is not recommended to use a depilatory strip more than two times in a row on the same area.
- After the procedure, treat the skin with a cleansing and moisturizing wipe.
- If you run out of cleansing wipes, use baby or coconut oil to remove wax residue. Do not use water, soap or products that contain alcohol.
Please read Instructions in full before proceeding with the treatment. Failure to follow instructions and warnings may result in severe skin irritation, skin removal or other injuries.
- Prior to using, test a small area to be waxed and wait 24 hours. If no irritation occurs, you may proceed to use.
- For best results, make sure skin is completely clean, dry, and free from lotions, deodorant or oils. -Do not apply wax on mucus tissues, blemishes, moles, warts, varicose veins, sunburns or any inflamed areas.
Do not wax if you use creams with tretinoin, chemical peels or have had plastic surgery, without doctor’s release.
- Do not use if you suffer from any medical condition that may affect or compromise the skin. Consult a doctor before using if you suffer from any skin related disorders, circulatory problems or diabetes.
- Do not use on nipples, perianal, vaginal or genital areas. Do not use to remove hair inside the nostrils, ears, eyelids or eyelashes.
- Do not use on areas that have been shaved, waxed, tweezed or treated with hair removal creams within a 24 hour period.
- Avoid HOT baths, tanning beds, direct sun exposure, saunas or other activities that may cause skin irritation for up to 24 hours after waxing.
- Do not use makeup or other beauty cosmetics immediately after waxing.
- Do not wax the same area within a 24 hour period.
- Do not sunbathe or swim for up to 24 hours after treatment.
- Not recommended for elderly people and diabetics.
- Ingrown hair may result after the waxing treatment. Discontinue the use of wax until the ingrown hair subsides.
- Check the direction of the hair growth before waxing. Failure to remove hair is usually due to applying and pulling the wax in the wrong direction.
- Keep away from children.
- Rub the waxing strip between your hands until becomes soft.
- Split the strip into 2 parts.
- Press the strip firmly on the waxing area and rub it with your hands several times.
- Holding the skin taut with one hand, grasp the end of the strip with the other hand and pull it briskly against the hair growth direction, as CLOSE and PARALLEL to skin as possible.
*Please read complete instructions and warnings bore proceeding with epilation.
Store in a horizontal position at a temperature below 104 F degrees / 40 C degrees. Place the strips into a refrigerator 30 minutes prior to use. Keep away from children.
Peg-3 Dirosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Polyethylene, C.I. 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Bht, Syrene/Butadiene Copolymer, Peg-8 Dioleate, C.I. 42090
Isododecane, Etyhoxydiglycol, Azulene.